VTC Fleet Bike
This is our flagship bespoke fleet bike designed by us with tour companies in mind.
Our 'Silver 'n Black' tourer bike is perfect for all sizes and shapes, offering flexibility for different riding styles.
It has taken us over 11 years of research to get this right, on the way we adapted hundreds of 'off the shelf' bikes until we decided to build our own design. Our choice of bike components were picked for their reliability and their availability wherever you are in Europe.
We found that silver frames mark less than other colours. Then we worked on flexibility and adaptability, deciding on an adjustable quill handlebar stem as opposed to the A-head type. This gives extra length and angle to the position of the handlebars.
To reduce the risk of punctures our wheels are double rimmed and the Continental tyres are puncture-resistant. Add to this a Shimano system for gearing and braking, a strong pannier rack and a kick-stand that can cope with hundreds of kicks.
Then we put in the mix a comfy gel saddle on a long seat post with a quick-release collar, rapid-fire gear controls and a helpful 'granny ring' for the hills - the special touches that together make our bikes pretty amazing.
Then we build them by hand.
VTC Spec Sheet
- Frame 6061 Aluminium Silver brushed in two sizes male and one size female
- Double-rimmed wheels
- Continental puncture-resistant tyres
- Quality inner tubes and rim tape
- Adjustable quill handlebar stem
- Suntour front Suspension forks
- Shimano V-brake with effective 2-finger levers
- Shimano 21 speed gearing with easy to operate rapid-fire controls
- Robust kick-stand to support a 25kg load
- Flexible 'Beavertail' mudguards
- Robust pannier rack that takes a 25kg load
- Comfy gel saddle
- Quick release seat adjustment
- Ergonomic hand grips
- Bell and rear reflector